High-performance safety valve for compressed air
Safety valve type 06217
Secure your pressure vessels and pressurized gas containers with the HEROSE type 06217.
This free discharge safety valve is a real high-performance safety valve for your compressed air application. With its very compact design and short overall height, it requires little space. At the same time, it has a high flow rate and thus offers a performance that you otherwise only know from larger valves.
The safety valve type 06217 is flexible in its installation position: It is even suitable for horizontal installation.
- Nominal size: ½", ¾", 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", 2"
- Orifice: d0 12, 15, 20, 25, 32, 40
- Set pressure range: 0.2 to 30 bar
- Working temperature: -40°C (233K) to +200°C (473K)
- Inlet connection: male thread type G (BSPP) acc. to ISO 228/1
- Material: brass
- Approvals: CE, ASME
- High flow rate: higher performance for your system
- Space-saving: compact design with a short overall height
- Flyible installation position: horizontal installation possible
Delivery in 5 days:
Sometimes it has to be faster. Simply order your safety valve via the HEROSE Fast Lane and our order is ready for dispatch within five working days.
Datasheet type 06217