Pneumatic Actuator from XS to XXL
HEROSE extends the range of pneumatic actuators for its globe valve series
From now on type 27514 (spring to close) and type 27515 (spring to open) are available for sizes from DN10 to DN200.
The small compact design comes with an enormous price-performance ratio for small valves. The big actuator in its triple design allows the handling of differential pressures up to 50 bar depending on the globe valve size.
With this range HEROSE now offers a complete line of pneumatic actuators for its globe and control valves from DN10 to DN200.
- The HEROSE standards for actuators of the type 27514/27515 are stainless steel materials and a coating corrosion-protection class C5-M acc. to DIN EN ISO 12944.
- Actuator coating: Delta Seal GZ (silver-grey)
- Air pressure for operation: 6.0 bar
- Available option: Pneumatic actuator with override handwheel
- With the material and coating selection the HEROSE pneumatic actuated valves can be easily used even under maritime conditions.
Datasheet type 27514, 27515
All valves which can be equipped with an actuator are listed in our product portfolio for actuated valves.
For question kindly use the inquiry form on our homepage or send an email to us.
Actuator in triple design with globe valve