Ideal for your vacuum-insulated systems down to -269° C
FullX Valve – Type 11C01
With its modular design, the FullX series enables flexible planning of your individual product as well as optimum installation in a vacuum-insulated system. Your cryogenically liquefied media is protected from unwanted rapid evaporation down to -269° C.
The FullX valves are available in many variants: with bellow, bellow monitoring and check function. HEROSE has now extended the series by a control function. In addition, there is the possibility to equip the valves with an actuator for the nominal widths from DN10 to DN25.
The FullX is ideally suited for vacuum-insulated pipelines and thus also for use in pressure vessels for helium, hydrogen and oxygen as well as for air separation plants and cold box systems. In addition, it can also be excellently installed in fuelling systems in aerospace and space technology as well as in cryostats.
- Sizes: DN 10 - DN 50
- Pressure: up to PN 63
- Working temperature: -269° C to +80° C
- Connections: butt weld
- Material: stainless steel
- Approved media: hydrogen, air gases, steam and cryogenically liquefied gases
- Versions: manual, actuator for DN10 – DN25
- Body types: straight, angle type or Y type body
- Options: bellow, bellow monitoring, check function, throttling function
- Top Entry function for quick and cost-effective maintenance without loss of vacuum
- Absolutely reliable with longer service life
- Modular design for individual applications
- High internal and external leak tightness
- Reduction of heat losses during cooling and heating processes
- Installation independent of position thanks to the bellows option
- Prevention of backflow with the support of the check function
- Regulation of the medium flow