Ideal for your vacuum insulated systems down to –269° C
FullX Valve – V Series Type 11C01
The modular design of the first series, the V Series, of the FullX Valve permits an optimum installation in a vacuum-insulated system and protects cryogenically liquefied media up to -269°C against undesired rapid evaporation.
The five main parts actuator, bonnet, obturator, vacuum jacket and body will be configured individually. For the launch of the type we will start with the three body types straight, bevel or angle patternas well as with the manual actuated version.
The V Series of the FullX can be used for pressure vessels for helium, hydrogen and oxygen, cold box systems, LNG process plants and fuelling systems in aerospace and space technology.
- Sizes: DN 25 and DN 50
- Pressure: PN 63
- Working temperature: –269° C to +80° C
- Connections: butt weld, socket weld
- Material: stainless steel
- Approved media: air gases, steam and cryogenically liquefied gases and LNG
- Versions: manual actuated
- Body types: straight, bevel or angle pattern
- Top Entry function for quick and cost-effective maintenance without loss of vacuum
- Long downtimes of the cryogenic liquids due to low heat input
- High seat as well as body tightness
- Modular design for individual applications
Product launch: May 2019