Ideal for your vacuum-insulated systems down to -269° C
FullX Valve – Type 11C01
With its modular design, the FullX series enables flexible planning of your individual product as well as optimum installation in a vacuum-insulated system. Your cryogenically liquefied media is protected from unwanted rapid evaporation down to -269° C.
HEROSE has now extended the series and added further options to the FullX: The FullX is now available with bellow, bellow monitoring and check function. In addition, you have more sizes to choose from: The FullX is now available in nominal sizes DN 10 to DN 50.
The FullX is ideally suited for vacuum-insulated pipelines and thus also for use in pressure vessels for helium, hydrogen and oxygen as well as for air separation plants and cold box systems. In addition, it can also be excellently installed in fuelling systems in aerospace and space technology as well as in cryostats.
- Sizes: DN 10 - DN 50
- Pressure: up to PN 63
- Working temperature: -269° C to +80° C
- Connections: butt weld
- Material: stainless steel
- Approved media: hydrogen, air gases, steam and cryogenically liquefied gases
- Versions: manual actuated
- Body types: straight, angle type or Y type body
- Options: bellow, bellow monitoring, check function
- Top Entry function for quick and cost-effective maintenance without loss of vacuum
- Absolutely reliable with longer service life
- Modular design for individual applications
- High internal and external leak tightness
- Reduction of heat losses during cooling and heating processes
- Installation independent of position thanks to the bellows option
- Prevention of backflow with the support of the check function