Ideal for your vacuum-insulated systems down to –269° C
FullX Valve – Type 11C01
The modular design of the first series, the V Series, of the FullX Valve permits an optimum installation in a vacuum-insulated system and protects cryogenically liquefied media up to -269°C against undesired rapid evaporation.
The main parts will be configured individually. For the launch of the type we will start with the three bodies straight type, angle type andY-type as well as with the manual actuated version.
The FullX is available in the sizes DN20, DN25 and DN50.
The V Series of the FullX can be used for pressure vessels for helium, hydrogen and oxygen, cold box systems, LNG process plants and fuelling systems in aerospace and space technology.
- Sizes: DN 20, DN 25 and DN 50
- Pressure: PN 63
- Working temperature: –269° C to +80° C
- Connections: butt weld, socket weld
- Material: stainless steel
- Approved media: air gases, steam and cryogenically liquefied gases and LNG
- Versions: manual actuated
- Body types: straight, bevel or angle pattern
- Top Entry function for quick and cost-effective maintenance without loss of vacuum
- Long downtimes of the cryogenic liquids due to low heat input
- High seat as well as body tightness
- Modular design for individual applications