Replacement during running operation
Diverter-Plug-Valve Type 7111
The Diverter-Plug-Valve allows safety valves to be replaced or maintained, also during operation of the pressure vessel. Besides the already available size DN 32 HEROSE now introduces the Diverter-Plug-Valve in DN 50.
The valve is used ideally on upright tanks for cryogenically liquefied air gases as maintenance fitting for the assembly of safety valves and bursting disks. This combination protects the vessel against an excessive increase of pressure.
For upright tanks for the storage of cryogenically liquefied gases (operating temperatures from – 196° to + 120°C )
- Dimensions: DN 32 and DN 50
- Pressures: up to 50 bar
- Temperatures: –196 °C till +120 °C
- Connections: Thread
- Material: Bronze
- higher volumetric flow
- compact design, less space requirement and a low weight
- overhauling of the safety valves during running operation
- increased safety during maintenance work on the safety valve due to the plug design
- For oxygen applications due to the material bronze
Datasheet Type 7111