The first firesafe gate valve
Cryogenic-Gate-Valve Type 9116/9116F
The Cryogenic-Gate-Valve offers high flow rates but also high durability and reliability. It can be used for transportable pressure vessels and trailers. As there is a firesafe version available the gate valve fits also perfectly for LNG applications.
The new, first firesafe gate valve from HEROSE will be launched in three sizes DN 50, DN 65 and DN 80.
The new gate valve can be used for transportable pressure vessels and trailers as well as for LNG fuel gas supply systems (FGSS) and LNG bunker stations. It is approved for air gases, vapours and cryogenically liquefied gases and LNG (operating temperatures from – 196° to + 120° C).
- Sizes: DN 50 to DN 80
- Pressure: PN 50
- Working temperature: –196° C to +120° C
- Connections: butt weld, socket weld
- Material: stainless steel
- Approved media: air gases, steam, cryogenically liquefied gases and LNG
- Versions: manual or pneumatic operated (optional with handwheel for emergency operation)
- Kvs value/Cv value: 150 m3/h or 174 gal/min (DN 50), 239 m3/h or 276 gal/min (DN 65), 308 m3/h or 356 gal/min (DN 80)
- Alternating sealing
- Short filling/unloading times thanks to high flow rates
- Higher safety in case of fire with the firesafe version type 9116F (according to DIN EN ISO 10497)