Basic know-how for sizing and selection of safety valves
Sign up now for the valvescommunity webinar!
For the right selection of a safety valve different variables and their interaction for the calculation of the performance of a safety valve are important.
The valvescommunity webinar will give you an overview about the different parameters to help you to interpret their influences on the design and understand documentations.
HEROSE product manager Wladimir Knaub will give you an overview about
- Operating data for the sizing
- Influence of the states of aggregation
- Relevant units and variables
- Standards as a basis for calculations
- Interpretation of documentations
- Topic: Basic know-how for sizing and selection of safety valves
- Time: 23 November 2021, 11 a.m. (UTC +1)
- Place: digital