The HEROSE success story
The HEROSE success story


1873
Foundry master Theodor Rose set up the valve factory Th. Rose KG in Altona. He started production of valves for ship construction and building technology

1921
Grounding of the company Hero Armaturenwerk G.m.b.H in Bad Oldesloe, main production range was various types of industrial valves

1947
HEROSE GMBH Armaturen und Metalle set up as the joint trading company of Th. Rose KG and Hero Armaturen G.m.b.H (Hero + Rose)

1991
Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001

1992
All three companies merge under the company name HEROSE GMBH in Bad Oldesloe

1996
Construction of the new production facilities in Bad Oldesloe covering 3500 square meters. Continuing more than 130 years of tradition, quality valves are still manufactured here

1999
Expansion of the production halls to 5900 square meters

2006
Expansion of the production halls to 8400 square meters

2007
HEROSE strengthens its market position selling almost 400,000 valves

2012
Expansion of the company building to 9900 square meters